The Holiday Season is upon us! If you have a 2-4 year old in your life you need to shop for, we have you covered with our top 10 picks from GOOD MOOD KIDS for that age range. Read below to see what our top picks are!
- Happy Folk Hotel. I am IN LOVE with this wooden toy set. There is a collection of 9 wooden people with diverse looks and fun, interesting hats and hairstyles. They are all stored in a little hotel that gives me Grand Budapest vibes! The colors are gorgeous and it would be a great addition to any toy collection.
- Polka Dot Sweatshirt. This sweatshirt is incredibly soft and better yet sustainably and ethically made! With the neutral color palette it can be worn by boys or girls.
- Christmas Stuffie. Our Stuffed Animal Collection from Bunnies By the Bay are so sweet and adorable. Each one is incredibly soft. Wee Bruce the Moose is super fun and sure to make any kiddo smile!
- Animal Play Sets. I have three different animal playsets, Rabbits, Cats, and a Dog. These have been a big hit so far and kiddos cannot resist playing with them when were at an in person event!
- Minikane Dolls. We are so happy to offer what I think is the best doll brand, Minikane. Choose from a diverse selection of soft bodied dolls. They are 11" so the perfect size for little hands and small spaces. Choose from a selection of clothes and accessories as well.
- Matching Kiddo and Doll Jammies. To go along with your Minikane doll selection we are so excited to carry Midbest Threads kiddo Christmas Pajamas and Doll Pajamas. They are both in a matching festive red and green stripe. They are handmade right here in Kansas City!
- Magnetic Doll House. I think these are so ingenious! They are wood with magnetic sides, allowing kiddos to build their house. When it's ready to put away it easily comes apart and stores flat. You have to love a toy that doesn't take up much space!
- Lacing Toys. We have two wooden lacing toys in the shop, our Gingerbread Man and our House Lacing Toy. These toys are fun for kids to use to keep their hands busy. They're small enough to travel in the car or tuck in a stocking as a stocking stuffer.
- Dragon Castle. This toy is so great for the kiddo who loves knights and dragons! I love that it's wooden, easy to set up and take down.
- Rosewood Cottage. My favorite splurge gift is the Rosewood Castle. I have never seen anything so cute in my life. Featuring mushroom characters and an adorable woodland theme, this is THE gift kiddos want the most!